Saturday, January 8, 2011

Listen more

I often feel the need to express myself. I like to tell stories, talk about the ideas that pop into my head, and display my photos. Recently I've become aware that I feel this need too much. It is affecting my ability to listen. This blog has been renewed for my new year's resolution of listening more. To allow for listening, I still need to get these things off my chest and out of my head. This is the outlet for some of that.


As well, I have more drafts in this blog than posts. Upon the advice of a friend, I will just post and not worry if things are "perfect". If the idea isn't fully thought out and I'd still like to muse on it, then I will do so.  The writing may not flow perfectly either, but as was pointed out to me, it's probably more important that I just write.


Just letting you know that things are going to be different around here. (haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment