Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bicyclettes on the mind!

I found this and couldn't help but put it up! What a cute bicycle! For those without good balance AND a desire to stay very close! heh hehh
Also, does it look like they're in front of the White House?

Oh dear... Bicycles are on my mind! Hm, I need a basket for mine now... Bookbags on the back are never good in the summer. Especially black ones. I shall go to Talize tomorrow and hope for the perfect one! Orrr maybe I'll go to the really far, ginormous Value Village... I suppose it all depends on the weather. It's raining now. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I want sunshine again!

1 comment:

  1. "For those without good balance AND a desire to stay very close! heh hehh "

    bahahahahahaahahahaha

    i want to find me a basket as well! hmph!

    ReplyDelete