Monday, May 11, 2009

Water-Juice

When I was a child, I was my mother's right hand. That's what happens when you're the oldest. I did what I could to help my mum with my siblings. One instance was then Ainsley wouldn't drink water for supper because she wanted juice. But it was the rule to have a glass of juice then if you wanted more to drink, you would get water. But she was putting up a big fight about it this one time, so I told her that this jug of water in the fridge was actually "water-juice". Water-juice looked like water, but tasted like juice. Mom poured her a glass and she drank it. It worked for a while! hehe She was a gullible kid!

So there is this Baby Blue comic that my mother sent me saying it was very much like me as a kid. And this is what prompted me to tell the "water-juice" story...

No comments:

Post a Comment