Monday, May 18, 2009

Step Two

I wanted to make an update on how I am doing with falling in love with London. So the first step in this process was to figure out what London has to offer me that I would most appreciate. I realized that I greatly value outdoor spaces, such as parks. As well, in the summertime I like to do a lot of biking, so I enjoy having paths to bike on. :P Combining these two interests and discovering locations that would appeal to them was step two.

There are lots of bike paths along the Thames River and through the city. Today I explored this area a little better and took pictures! This is also the way I get to work! (up until the second-last photo)



So everything is going very well with London! I knew I could find more than a little beauty in London! This city gets such a bad rap with people! There is a lot of beauty here and there are a lot of things going on! :) That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. thats beautiful :) I love the lilacs! to me thats the smell of summer is a lilac bush

    ReplyDelete