Thursday, May 28, 2009

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly


I can't believe the skill and creativity of some of the photographers on flickr. The girl who took this photo is only 15! It is pretty neat to view the progression from her first photos to the last ones.

I have been pretty interested in photos where the subject is floati
ng in midair lately. Here are some more that have caught my attention.

Week Eight. by darcyface
(another 15 year old photographer)

One Day I Floated Away by steph_who

Floating Away by 'Stephen Beadles

I'd like to recreate some photos like this soon. I need to find a model for this however... Perhaps one of the girls from work.

1 comment:

  1. I like the flying chair and ballon one the best!! Maybe I have dreamed such a picture before...

    ReplyDelete