Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dreaming in the Stale Sunshine

I don't like to put up photos of myself, because people make fun of me and say I'm vain or something similar. The fact of the matter is sometimes I'm the only one around. And if I'm feeling inspired, why not use myself as a subject? I shouldn't have to justify this to people. It should just be accepted.

Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to show you this layered image composition I created- again, while I should be studying. I was on flickr this morning while in bed and munching on cereal (at least I was multi-tasking!). And I got an idea...

The photo is a new edit of something I took this past summer while living in Toronto. I did not like the original, but I do like this. The sources from the compilation are available here.
View On Black
The image should be viewed on black and in a larger size. (so click the link! :P)

So as soon as I post this, I shall be off to the library to get some real studying done!

4 comments: